- can convey the basics of legally binding action and freedom of building contracts.
- know the legal consequences in building law.
- can convey the basics of cost calculation.
- can convey the basics of tender.
- lecture with overhead projector
- discussion and verbal explanation
- Basic principles of:
- contractually relevant rules
- forms and types of building contracts/assignments
- termination of building contracts
- form and implication of acceptance
- tolerance in constructions
- deficiency and its legal consequences
- consequences of disruption and delay
- factors in price calculation and pricing: general pricing, contractors’ costs, cost of the product
- sampling in constructions
- EU law and national conversion
- Participants will be given cards with key words and will be asked to mindmap “hourly wages” and to assign the terms
- Participants will practice acceptance in a role play game
- Participants will be asked to communicate their own experience regarding rebate with their neighbour, group discussion of the result
Materials/Documents: U8 S4 – Session Plan
Training Time: 6 hours