- know the tools and machines used on the straw bale building site.
- know specific problems of straw bale building site organization.
- know how to solve any technical problem conveniently.
- have the ability to handle tools and machines which are used in straw bale construction
- are aware of health and safety issues related to co-workers, building site, PPE (personal protective equipment).
- can organize building sites at all stages ( i.e.: take responsibility to leave the building site rain- and windproof, keep strawstacks fire protected, remove loose straw after work,…).
- tools and machines used on the straw bale building site
- safety and maintenance of tools
- advantages and disadvantages of differents tools
- specific problems of straw bale building site organization
- storage and protection of Straw on the building-site
- trying the tools, visiting building site
Materials/Documents: U2 S9 – Session Plan
Training Time: 4 hours