- know about the structural properties of wood and how to calculate the dimensions of posts and beams.
- know about the methods of diagonal bracing (against shear forces).
- can read a strucural engineering calculation.
- basics of structural engineering
- calculation of dimensions for loadbearing building parts
- materials for structural bracing and planking
- conversion of a preliminary planning or a plan for a building permit into detailed construction design on computer or paper
Materials/Documents: U2 S7 – Session Plan
Training Time: 4 hours