- Trainees know the reality on a building site.
- Trainees can integrate a building team.
Trainees can …
- skilfully work with bales.
- communicate with the other participants.
- organise the supply of straw bales.
- comply with the safety regulations.
- comply with manual handling.
- work in teams.
U9 Learning Outcome – Level 3 | ECVET credit points: 20
U9 Learning Outcome – Level 4 | ECVET credit points: 10
U9 Session 1: Building Practice at least 15 days
U2 Infill and/or Prefab: min. 5 days
U3 Loadbearing: min. 5 days
U4 Wrapping: min. 5 days
U5 Finishes: min. 5 days (included in U5)