- know different structural options of wrapping and retrofitting and their characteristics and bale requirements
- know how to fix the bales, to stabilize the system and all the different techniques
- know the different options to compress the bales within the systems
- know the details of the connections: foundation, corners, windows, doors, roof, etc.
- know how to prepare the different surfaces for plastering
- execute wrapping and retrofitting construction methods
- use of different compression and fixing techniques
- to organize and do the work within the schedule
- execution of good connection details
- maintain integrity of the insulation and know how to
- prepare different surfaces for plastering
- practice on different wrapping and retrofitting systems
- different structural options of wrapping and retrofitting and their characteristics and bale
- fixing the bales, different techniques
- compressing bales within different systems
- advantages and disadvantages of wrapping and retrofitting techniques
- details of connections: foundation, corners, windows and doors, roof, etc.
- preparing different surfaces for plastering
- Study and develop a case-study comparing the results with other trainees.
Materials/Documents: U4 S2 – Session Plan
Training Time: 5 days