- understand the need for corporate identity development.
- can identify elements of a corporate identity.
- can shape a corporate identity.
- lecture with overhead projector (verbal explanation)
- exercise with sample materials
- ice-breaker exercise
- introduction: developing a definition of corporate identity
- practical tips for applying a corporate identity: correspondence, business cards, printed publications, presentations, webpages and references
- Game exercise: try to develop a simple corporate identity of your own (colour[s], logo[s], etc.). Draw it, paint it, and afterwards explain it to others. Point out the most important elements of corporate identity for you.
Materials/Documents: U8 S3 – Session Plan
Training Time: 2 hours