- know how and why to develop marketing objectives and strategies.
- know how to develop and write a complete marketing plan.
- know how to provide an interdisciplinary environment for the generation of creative ideas in marketing.
- know how to provide sufficient analytic skills for evaluation (and implementation) of these ideas.
- can find the connections to other building companies needed before and after the strawbale work and make a cooperation with them (e.g. by advertising each other).
- lecture with overhead projector
- verbal explanations with different supports: videos, websites, printed flyers, etc.
- Definition of Promotional Strategies
- promotion as a main aspect of marketing
- promotional plan or promotional mix
- What is a promotional plan?
- effective promotional tactics: advertising, personal selling, sales promotion, publicity or public relations
- promotional techniques: introductory exercise
- Advertising Media and Techniques
- ice breaker exercise
- advertising media: billboards, printed flyers, tv, etc.
- advertising techniques: repetition, bandwagon, testimonials, pressure
- Divide into groups; each group could be a building company in need for each others services. Try to define how you’ll cooperate during the building process.
- Work alone and try to write down your future marketing plan. Present and discuss about it in a group.
Materials/Documents: U8 S2 – Session Plan
Training Time: 3 hours