- know different possibilities of operating in a market (organizational).
- can name key market factors relevant when launching a new business venture.
- know ways of researching a market (customers, suppliers, competitors).
- can manage the quality of their service, can receive and process feedback from customers.
- lecture, talk
- discussion: interaction with trainees, drawing on their work experience and general knowledge
- group exercise: find out what the market is
- introduction to the marketing module: content of the course
- determination of demands: straw builder and the market
- market research
- regional development
- quality of services
- lifelong learning
- Trainees are asked to search for the key words connected to the theme of marketing, for example: clients, suppliers, demand and quality. The trainer moderates a brainstorming session. Results are written down. Pin flipchart papers on the wall after completing the exercise.
Materials/Documents: U8 S1 – Session Plan
Training Time: 3 hours